After a year of planning and preparations, it’s hard to believe that the 2019 Conference is now officially part of the history. Thank you to all volunteers, attendees, presenters, program committee and everyone who made this year’s conference a huge success!
Let’s do it again! Mark your calendar, the 2020 International Conference on Society Media & Society will be in Chicago on July 22-24, 2020. (CfP will be released in the fall.)
In case you missed the conference this year (or just want to relive some highlights), here is a list of online resources for you:
- ACM Conference Proceeding featuring 26 full papers
- Photo Moments from the Conference
- Awards Announcement
- Video of Keynote by Valerie Steeves
- Video of Keynote by Tarleton Gillespie
Also not to be missed, here is a list of blog posts by the conference attendees:
- Netnography and Social Network Analysis by Alex Fenton
- NodeXL Workshop recap by Anna Bartosik
- Relationship Status: It’s Complicated. Ethics and #MyResearch by Anna Bartosik
- email us to add to this list.