To participate in the 10-year Anniversary #SMSociety Trivia, just answer five conference-related questions using the online form at https://bit.ly/sms19trivia
Hint: To answer the questions, you may need to network with other attendees, or even talk to our SMSociety chatbot on Twitter, Facebook or on the conference website. Once your answers are verified, you will be entered into a draw.
The winner will be announced during the Awards Ceremony on Sunday, July 21 at 9am. If you are the lucky winner, you need to be present to receive the prize in person. If you are unavailable, the prize will go to the next randomly-selected person.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Trivia. Congratulation to Suay Ozkula from the University of Sheffield, selected based on a random draw among those who got all answers right.
Below are the correct answers:
- Where the first SMSociety conference was held? • Halifax
- What is the name of the auditorium where the 2020 keynote will be? • The Pritzker Auditorium in the Harold Washington Library
- What is the SMSociety chatbot’s name? • It doesn’t have a name yet
- What was the conference theme in 2016? • Big Data
- Who has attended at least two other SMSociety conferences? • A number of correct answers were given