Dear 2017 #SMSociety Delegates,
We are looking forward to seeing you in Toronto at the upcoming 2017 International Conference on Social Media & Society on July 28-30. Here is some essential information to help you plan:
Information for Paper/Poster Presenters and Session Moderators
- If you are presenting or moderating, please review the following page for information about presentation format, length and procedures: https://socialmediaandsociety.socialmedialab.ca/presenters-info/
Conference Schedule and Workshops:
- The Conference Program is available at: https://socialmediaandsociety.socialmedialab.ca/schedule/
- Please create an account on Sched (if you don’t already have one) at http://smsociety17.sched.org and select two workshops that you plan to attend by clicking on the “Add to My Sched” button. This will help the workshop organizers to prepare and get in touch with you with additional information before and after the workshop. (You can change your mind on the day of the workshop.)
- Check out the Conference Travel Page for more information about nearby airports, how to get around and where to stay: https://socialmediaandsociety.org/travel/
- The conference will be at the Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University at 55 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 2C5 (See Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/HAb3XNLSG922).
- Also check out our Canada 150 blog post to get some ideas about things to do in and around Toronto: https://socialmediaandsociety.socialmedialab.ca/2017/smsociety-2017canada-150/
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) – http://localtimes.info/North_America/Canada/Ontario/
- If you have any questions before your arrival or when you are in Toronto, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com on Twitter @SocMediaConf
See you soon!