Information for Poster Presenters
The International Conference on Social Media & Society is less than 30 days away! Our team of organizers and volunteers are looking forward to meeting everyone and geeking out on three full days of social media research. One of the highlights of the conference is the interactive Poster Presentation and Reception happening on Saturday, July 28th at 17:00 – 19:30, which will feature 36 posters. Visit the online schedule for a full list of #SMSociety posters and here is a guide on “How to Create a Research Poster”http://libguides.usd.edu/poster
- Bring your poster with you to the conference on July 28 or 29 and leave it with our volunteers at the registration desk between 8:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Our volunteers will set up your poster for you.
- Poster boards (and velcro tape) will be supplied.
- The poster session/reception will be on July 29. Please feel free to leave your poster up for viewing on the next day of the conference.
Poster Size Options
- one large poster in a landscape layout (AO paper size / 33.1 Height x 46.8 in Width) or
- two small posters in a portrait layout (A1 paper size / 33.1 in Height x 23.4 Width) * Note: If you choose the A1 you will have to divide your content between the two (A1 size) poster and, the two A1 posters will be displayed in portrait mode side-by-side.
Where to print?
We suggest you print and bring your poster. However, if you like to order online and pickup in Toronto, here are a few printshop close to the conference venue:CopyRITE: http://www.copyrite.ca/
Staples Canada: https://www.staples.ca/