Attention Social Media Researchers: Here is your chance to attend the 2016 #SMSociety Conference in London, UK for Free
- By Philip Mai
- 1 November, 2015
- Comments Off on Attention Social Media Researchers: Here is your chance to attend the 2016 #SMSociety Conference in London, UK for Free
The Independent Social Research Foundation (ISRF) in the UK and our colleagues at Big Data & Society (BD&S) announce the 2016 ISRF Early Career Researcher Essay Competition. A prize of:
- CHF 1,000 will be awarded for the best essay (5,000 to 7,000 word) on the topic ‘Influence and Power’. (Note: This is a topic, not a title. Accordingly, authors are free to choose an essay title within this field.)
- The winner will also be invited to present the work during a special event at the 2016 International Social Media & Society Conference at Goldsmiths, University of London (July 11-13)
- The winner will have the conference fee waived and travel costs covered.
- Participants should either be current doctoral students or within three years of being awarded their doctorate.
For more information including criteria and goals visit isrf.org.