This year we have prepared an online, interactive schedule for conference attendees and presenters. It is available at http://smsociety14.sched.org//
There are a number of useful tools to make your conference going an interactive experience. Here you can check out the schedule as well as connect with other participants. Ready to make the most out of your conference experience?
Before the Conference:
– Profile: Be sure to create your user profile. Here you can link other social networks to your profile including Twitter and LinkedIn. You can also upload a profile photo, link to your home page, and provide attendees with a short description about yourself.
– The mobile app provides an up to date schedule for your iPhone, Blackberry, and Android. Online access is also available by subscribing through the iCal, Google calendar or Microsoft calendar links.
During the conference:
– Personalized itinerary: save the talks you would like to attend and have your very own personalized itinerary for the conference.
– View and Sort: there are also multiple ways to view the schedule: full schedule and details, or sort by topic of discussion. Each event also offers an abstract along with speaker info.
– Network: get to know other participants by viewing their profiles, and then strike up a conversation.
Conference Twitter hashtag
And please don’t forget to tweet using the conference hashtag #SMSociety14
#SMSoceity14 Organizing Committee,
Anatoliy, Barry, Philip and Jenna