|Category||Early Bird (20% discount)|
(before May 1, 2022)
(on/after May 1, 2022)
|Postdoc / Adjunct Faculty / Independent Researcher||US$31.00||US$39.00|
|Academic / Nonprofit||US$39.00||US$49.00|
|Industry / Government||US$79.00||US$99.00|
- The 2022 SMSociety conference will be hosted as a virtual conference.
- The registration will allow you to watch all sessions, including two keynote address, tutorials, panels and paper presentations.
- If you are a displaced scholar from Ukraine, Afghanistan, Syria, or elsewhere, and would like to attend the conference, please reach out to us at [email protected] to receive a complimentary registration.
Registration and Cancellation Policy
- No particular session in the conference is guaranteed. We reserve the right to change or cancel any session in the conference for any reason without notice.
- In the unlikely event of postponement or cancellation of the conference, we will refund your conference registration, but will not be responsible for any costs, damages, or other expenses of any kind incurred by registrant.
- Refund policy: You can request a refund of your conference registration up to 7 days before event, subject to a nonrefundable Eventbrite’s fee (~$3-$7).
Code of Conduct
- The International Conference on Social Media and Society is committed to fostering a collegial forum for the exchanges of ideas and where all participants are treated with respect.
- Please email to [email protected] if you have any concerns before, during or after the conference.