Conference venue: Solbjerg Plads, Copenhagen Business School
Walking directions form subway (“Frederiksberg”) to the venue.
- Presenting authors are responsible for their own registration fee, travel, and accommodation costs.
- There is no official ‘conference’ hotel.
- Hotels, B&Bs, and Hostels in Copenhagen
- Many people do not require a visa to visit Denmark. Visit Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark to determine whether you will need to apply for a travel visa and how to apply for one.
- If you require a visa,
- please complete the online form to request an invitation letter by no later than April 17, 2018.
- please note that the Conference Organizing Committee has no control or decision over the visa application process. Since this process length varies from country to country, we suggest to begin your application as soon as you can.
- please also note that we can only issue letters of invitation to attendees who are presenting as part of the official conference program.
General Information about Copenhagen