Dear SMSociety Delegates,
We are looking forward to seeing you in Copenhagen at the upcoming 2018 International Conference on Social Media & Society on July 18-20. Here is some essential information to help you plan:
Information for Paper/Poster Presenters and Session Moderators
- If you are presenting or moderating, please review the following page for information about presentation format, length and procedures: http://socialmediaandsociety.org/presenters-info/
Conference Schedule and Workshops
- The Conference Program is available at https://easychair.org/smart-program/SMSociety18/index.html
- There is no need to sign up in advance for the workshops on Wednesday. Participation in the workshops are included in the regular registration rate.
- Visit the Conference Travel Page for more information about nearby airports, how to get around and where to stay: https://socialmediaandsociety.org/travel/
- The conference will be at the Copenhagen Business School (Solbjerg Pl. 3, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark).
- If you have any questions before your arrival or when you are in Copenhagen, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @SocMediaConf
See you soon!