Hello #SMSociety Participants,
Welcome to Toronto! We hope you had a great trip and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Just a quick reminder that registration and coffee begin every day at 8:30 a.m. and the sessions start promptly at 9:00 a.m. Please arrive early.
- The conference will be at the Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University at 55 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 2C5 (See Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/HAb3XNLSG922).
- If you’re planning to use subway during this weekend, please note there will be no subway service between Sheppard West and St George stations on July 29 and 30 due to signal upgrades. Shuttle buses will operate during this closure. For more info, see: https://ttc.ca
Conference Program: https://smsociety17.sched.com/
If you are a presenter or moderator:
- Please review the following page with important information: http://socialmediaandsociety.org/presenters-info/
- Find your session in the online programme (https://smsociety17.sched.com/) and locate your room number,
- Arrive to your session at least 5 min before the start and find your session moderator,
- Bring your slides on a USB key (also have a backup copy somewhere online) and your printed notes (if applicable).
- If you plan to use your own laptop, please bring any necessary adapters. The podium system has a VGA connection.
Conference Official Twitter hashtag is #SMSociety
Please join the pre-conference chatter on Twitter and meet your fellow social media researchers by following and tweeting using the #SMSociety hashtag. Just like in the past years, we are going to have the Most Engaged Attendee on Twitter Award. So, start tweeting early and often!
#SMSociety Organizing Committee