Due to numerous requests, the submission deadline for the #SMSociety Special Issue in Social Media + Society, has been extended by a week. All manuscripts are now due on Monday November 20, 2017 (Midnight, Hawaii–Aleutian Time Zone).
- CFP #SMSociety 2017 Special Issue in SM+S “Social Media for Social Good or Evil” : http://socialmediaandsociety.org/publications/2018-cfp-smsociety-special-issue-in-social-media-society-on-social-media-for-social-good-or-evil/
- ~30% New Content: If your paper was published in the Conference Proceedings, you are welcome to submit a revised manuscript to the Special Issue if you substantially expand your paper (at least ~30% new content, such as new tests/case studies or expanded discussion that offer additional insights above and beyond the previously published conference paper).
- Word count: 8,000 words, but no page limit
- Citation style:APA
- Manuscript Guidelines: Please follow the Sage guidelines.
- Word Template: https://us.sagepub.com/sites/default/files/sage_word_template_guidelines_3.docx
- Latext Template: https://us.sagepub.com/sites/default/files/sage_latex_template_3.zip
- SAGE Manuscript Submission Guidelines: https://us.sagepub.com/en-us/nam/manuscript-submission-guidelines#PreparingYourManuscript
- Submission site:https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=smsociety18journal
We look forward to receiving your manuscript.
- Jeff Hemsley, Syracuse University
- Anatoliy Gruzd, Ryerson University
- Jenna Jacobson, Ryerson University
- Philip Mai, Ryerson University