Welcome to London! If you are coming from afar, we hope you had an uneventful trip getting here.
Just a quick reminder, registration and coffee reception start every day at 8:30 am and the sessions start promptly at 9:00 am. Please arrive early. If you are not staying near campus, please budget enough time to get to campus as the transit would likely be busy during the morning rush.
- The conference will be at Goldsmiths, University of London (London, UK): https://goo.gl/maps/KAcLw1a2UmB2
- Monday registration will be in the IGLT-Ian Gulland Lecture Theatre Atrium
- Tuesday and Wednesday registration will be in the PSH-Weston Atrium
- See the campus map at https://socialmediaandsociety.org/travel/
Conference Program: http://smsociety16.sched.org
If you are a presenter or moderator:
- Please review the following page with important information: https://socialmediaandsociety.org/schedule/presenters-info/
- Find your session in the online programme (http://smsociety16.sched.org) and locate your room number,
- Come to your session at least 5 min before the start and find your session moderator,
- Bring your slides on a USB key (also have a backup copy somewhere online),
- We also recommend that you watch the following video on how to use the podium system in the auditoriums: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J49BAYE2Ras
Our Twitter hashtag is #SMSociety
- Please join the pre-conference chatter on Twitter and meet your fellow social media researchers by following and tweeting using the #SMSociety hashtag. Just like in the past years, we are going to have the Most Engaged Attendee on Twitter Award. So start tweeting early and often!
See you soon!
#SMSociety Organizing Committee