Dear #SMSociety14 Authors,
Congratulation on presenting your work at the 2014 Social Media and Society conference in Toronto!
As a follow up to the conference, we are putting together a special theme “issue” for the Big Data & Society journal (BD&S) based on relevant papers and posters presented at #SMSociety14. BD&S is a SAGE open access, peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes interdisciplinary work principally in the social sciences, humanities and computing.
To help you determine whether your work is a good fit for this publication venue, please
- Review the introductory blog post and video about the journal scope at http://bigdatasoc.blogspot.ca/p/big-data-and-society.html
- Catch up on some recent BD&S articles at http://bds.sagepub.com/latest
- Reply to this email to indicate whether you are considering to submit your paper to the journal.
How to submit:
- Review Manuscript Preparation Instructions at http://www.uk.sagepub.com/msg/bds.htm#Prep
- Register and submit your manuscript at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/bdas
- Important: During the submission, select “2014 Social Media & Society” in the drop down menu under “Manuscript type”.
- Please submit your manuscript anytime between now and *December 15, 2014*. Each paper will be peer reviewed (double blind) and published on a rolling basis. In other words, the review process will start as soon as we receive your submission.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Anatoliy Gruzd (email@example.com), the journal co-editor who is managing this special theme issue.
#SMSociety14 Organizing Committee